How to add a button to your Udo website
To add a button is really easy. And the best part is there is no programming or styling required.
Adding a button
- Login to your Udo website admin
- Click on the pages section it the left menu to view all pages
- Double click on the page you want to edit.
- Click on the Pencil/Design icon to view the block handles.
- Drag the Button icon into a grey dotted area (will highlight red) on the page where you want it to appear and drop..
- To change the width or alignment of the button click on the blue Alignment icon above and select required alignment. Fill means it will fill the width of the panel or column. Centre left and right width will depend on the text used.
- To change/add text to the button click on the blue Text icon and then type the text you want the burr on the button and click OK.
- You can add an icon to the button if needed, click on either or both on the Right icon or Left icon and choose.
- To change the colour of the button click on the "Style" icon and choose a colour.
- Click on the "Link to" icon to link the button to an item with in the website. Double click on the item you want to link to.
- Go Live to save.