Do the following to create an email newsletter
1. Login to admin
2. In the left-hand menu click on Marketing and then Email
3. To create a new email click on the + (plus icone) in the top grey/beige area or
4. Double click on the existing email in the list to open and edit or potentially duplicate for editing. When the email opens it will already have the logo showing.
5. Once open place the name of the email newsletter, you can also use the Subject filed if you want to change the name that the recipient receives.
6. Scroll down to the content area and click on the design pencil to show draggable area and then add your content.
7. To send yourself a test email click on the arrow/send icon with the tick in the top light grey bar. (see image below)
8. This will send you a test email to the email that you have logged in as. Repeat as many times as needed.
9. Once your email is ready to send out click on the Linked Items icon in the top grey bar (looks like a chain link) and then the orange ADD button and select Sent to Group.
10. Select the mailing list and or groups you want to send newsletter to
11. Then click on the Arrow Send Out icon in the top light grey bar
11. This will send the email mesage to all the people in your mailing list. Congratulations all done.
Once sent it will take a while to send all the emails to everyone. This time will depend on how big your mailing list is.