1. Register for Square Account
You will need a square account, you can use your exisitng square account or sign for a new one.
2. Create an application
- Log in to the Square Developers Console at developer.squareup.com/apps
- Click the grey plus to create a new application
- Enter Udo Website as the application name and click next
- Check Payments and click next
- Select Individual and click next
Don't share your AIP credentials with anyone.
3. Add PayPal REST keys to your Udo Website
- Log in to your Udo Website Admin
- Navigate to the Payment Gateways section, found under the Cart section in the left menu
- Open the Square item
- Update the api details from your square developer dashboard (please note: be carefule to not copy & paste extra puncuation or spaces)
- Click Go Live.
Testing the gatway
You can use the test card number 4111 1111 1111 1111 with any future card expiry, any 5 digit zip code, and any 3 digit cvn number.
More test card numbers can be found in the square documentation